2 bedroom property in Dorchester.
This delightful, semi-detached bungalow, adjacent to the owner’s home, is set in a lovely rural setting, surrounded by meadows and countryside views. This holiday property is just a short drive to the world famous Jurassic Coast, the famous Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. Swanage, a seaside town, is nearby, with its beach, boat trips and steam railway. Monkey World and the Tank Museum are also close by. The property is also an ideal base for those wishing to explore the rich cultural heritage of the area, such as Thomas Hardy country and the home of the Toldpuddle Martyrs. Within a short drive is the Abbotsbury Swannery and sub-tropical gardens, 5 miles, and Weymouth, 7 miles, with its traditional seaside delights, beaches and Sea Life Centre. Beach 3½ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
- Linens Provided
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page