Fallow Hut, Matahiwi
Masterton District,Wellington,New Zealand
Plenty of good walking options on the farm but we will need to point you in the right direction so not trespassing on neihbours land
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance
2 - Real Bed
- This is a working farm and therefore some Health and safety rules will apply therefore upon arrival guests will need to read and sign the hazard identification policy. - We haven't provided bedding for extra guests but if you have extras wanting to camp onsite either in tent or van/truck this can be arranged directly.
More accommodations near Masterton District
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 4 reviews
airbnb100% - 4 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.