16ft x 16ft, Military Style Tent
The Mendocino Campground is located a 1/4 mile south of the Village of Mendocino directly off Highway 1. With over 35 acres of land and old growth trees it is truly a magical place. Within walking distance to Big River State Park and the numerous adventures the Village has to offer you are sure to have fun while staying at the Mendocino Campground! The nightly rental is for up to two(2) people.
Guests have access to our bathhouse which include showers and bathrooms.
Interaction with Guests
Very little interaction with guests.
Picturesque natural beauty. Enjoy walks down to the beach. Experience the nightlife of Mendocino Village after dark.
Parking is included. There is a bus stop in town, which is within walking distance. Directions from SF: Hwy 101 North to Hwy 128 West. Hwy 128 turns into Hwy 1. Take Hwy 1 North for about 10 miles and there is private entrance off the east side of the highway, just past a clearing with a red farmhouse and a sign that says "Mendocino Campground".
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page