A sunny room with a porch.
Our home is located on a hill overlooking the Champlain Valley and the town of Middlebury.Guest Access
We serve a light breakfast of fresh fruit, baked goods, coffee or tea, and yogurt.Interaction with Guests
We will be available upon your arrival and will happily acquaint you with the area.The Neighborhood
Our neighborhood is quiet, and yet it is close to town. Also, the house is across the street from Battell woods and its extensive network of hiking trails.Getting Around
The Addison County Regional Transit bus makes 4 round trips a day to Burlington.Other Things to Note
We can accomodate extra persons in an adjoining bedroom that has a double and a twin bed. (Please see separate listing.) 3-night minimum reservation for Middlebury College commencement weekend.
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking on Premises
- Pets live on this property
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
More accommodations near Middlebury
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page