Beautiful Log Home In Woods, Close To DC, Baltimore, Gettysburg, Hiking Trails
Log home in the mountains with a loft overlooking the great room, a front porch and back deck for relaxing. 2 Bedrooms on main floor, plus futon in loft; 2 bathrooms on main floor - one with regular size jetted tub. Near Gambrill, Catoctin Mountain Cunningham Falls and Greenbrier State Parks, all of which have hiking trails, a lake for boating or kayaking at Cunningham and a beach at Greenbrier. Also close to downtown Frederick, which was voted one of the top cities/counties in the country, or an hour away from DC, Baltimore, Gettysburg, Antietam, Harper's Ferry, and more. The side yard is open, and the rest of the 5 acres is wooded. There is a fire pit outside than can be used when the fire danger is low - please provide your own wood.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page