2 bedroom property in Sherborne.
This semi-detached 17th-century listed farmhouse situated on a livestock farm with emphasis on conservation and is also the home of the well known herd of pedigree English Longhorn Cattle. Built in 1640 now completely restored, retaining its original character with a wealth of exposed stone and beams. It is well furnished and equipped for year-round family holidays in this AONB. The abbey town of Sherborne 5 miles, the coast at Weymouth 28 miles and many market towns and villages nearby. This is an ideal secluded location if you are looking for peace and tranquillity in the countryside. Shop and pub 2 miles.
- Linens Provided
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page