Brewer House Inn
Mineral Point, WI, United States
Victorian Home located in the heart of Mineral Point, Wisconsin, close to shopping, and restaurants. Located on an acre of land with lovely porches to relax on and listen to nature, read a book and visit with friends and family. Home is for 16+ age, and no pets. We are close to shopping and restaurants, guest find it fun to cook together, and sit on the patio to enjoy the wonderful clean Mineral Point air. We are an artistic community with galleries and unique shopping. It is a short drive to visit American players Theatre, or Taliesin. Home was built in 1865, by the Brewer family, the Kraft food company was started on our porch by cheesecakes in Mineral Point. We are only the third owner of this home with our family owning this since 1945. We will welcome you to our home
- Private yard
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Internet access
- Outdoor dining
- Paper towels
- Soap & Shampoo
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.