'The Snowshoe Inn' - Rustic 1BR+Loft Salida Cabin
Welcome to this alluring home base for all your mountain adventures. With room for 10, a great location near recreation and other activities, and immense privacy, this exceptional 1-bedroom plus loft cabin in Salida has everything you need to enjoy your stay!
Nestled in a quaint Colorado town, this charming abode presents the ideal home-away-from-home experience along with the quintessential rustic retreat ambiance. Originally constructed in 1977 with hand hewn timbers from the Lily Mine, this impressive residence complements the alpine atmosphere perfectly as it sits in the shadow of majestic mountains ridges. The interior is equally alluring, comprised of repurposed barn wood from a classic 1880’s ranch. All the traditional cabin structures can be found here, including a wooden ladder leading to the 3rd story loft, tastefully blended with all the comforts of home throughout 1,400 square feet of living space. You’ll also find practical amenities such as a flat screen TV and laundry machines.
Wake from a restful night’s sleep in the lavish king-sized bed, then sip a warm cup of coffee and admire breathtaking sunrise views in the valley to the east. Spend the day exploring the surrounding terrain, then return to unwind in the spacious living room or read a book on the private patio. Savor delicious home-cooked meals at the welcoming dining table, carefully prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. End the evening by lounging on the plush living room sofa and watching a movie on the flat screen TV with your loved ones.
This exciting area is overflowing with ways to stay entertained during your Colorado escape. This rugged landscape really comes to life in the winter. You’ll be just 3.5 miles from phenomenal skiing and snowboarding at Monarch Mountain, as well as snowmobiling just a half mile away at Monarch tours. If you want to enjoy the snow closer to home, you’ll find ample opportunities for sledding, snowshoeing, winter hikes, and cross country skiing right out the front door. In the warmer months, look forward to mountain biking on the famous Monarch Crest Trail, hiking through the magnificent San Isabel National Forest, fishing on Boss and Waterdog Lakes, and rumbling your way through seemingly endless off-roading paths. After a day of excitement, downtown Salida provides excellent shopping and dining options to bring your day to a satisfying close. Whether you come for the abundant recreation or unbeatable peace and quiet, this remarkable Salida vacation rental home will give you exactly what you need and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, laundry machines, private deck, outdoor seating, flat screen TV with cable, and more
- Enjoy stunning mountain views in every direction
- Awesome location! Close to fantastic outdoor recreation as well as shopping and dining
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- A King-sized Bed and 1 Set of Twin-over-Twin Sized Bunk Beds in the Upstairs Living Area can accommodate extra guests
- 2 Queen-sized Beds are available in the Loft Area above the Upstairs Living Area
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 flat fee (max 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page