The Space - There are five double-rooms; this room has a shared bathroom/toilet.
- All furniture is new, the rooms are decorated with care and attention. Authentic, unique and relaxing atmosphere.
- It is our aim to create a harbour of peace. The compound is eco-friendly, organic food is grown using permaculture criteria. The lush, relaxing, large garden is wonderful for leisure, yoga, sports activities, etc. with a magnificent view on Kilimanjaro.
- Healthy vegetarian breakfast is included.
- The B&B is part of the Hospitality School for young women, run by More Than A Drop,a private Swiss NGO. The B&B activities are an important part of the education program of the students (real-life practice/field-work). 100% of the proceeds go to the school.
- School and B&B are on the same compound but physically separated assuring privacy and yet giving to the guests the unique experience to have contact with the students, teachers, if wished.
- The location is safe and secure, located just 2km from the city center.
- An in-house vegetarian lunch and/or dinner menu are offered for options of eating in and a cold beverage is always in the fridge.
- We have internet access on site.
- Arrangements can be made for collections from the airport or bus stand and local visits to attractions can be made.
We would appreciate to having you stay with us. Guest Access Healthy vegetarian breakfast included
Free internet access.
Large garden for leisure activities
In-house lunch / dinner vegetarian menu served (upon request)
School's activities Interaction with Guests We personally welcome our guest and make the best so they can feel at home, experiencing an authentic and unique atmosphere The Neighborhood The quietness, cleanliness and safety but also the beautiful nature. The friendliness of our direct neighbors. Getting Around getting around is very easy (dala-dala, boda-boda). Taxis or motorbike can be arranged. Other Things to Note The B&B is an important module of the hospitality training. The students will be given the opportunity to practice in a real-life environment. ...