North Dakota vacation cottage rental - Charming Cannonball Cottage
Mott, ND, United States
This is a vintage early 1900s-era folk Victorian home, moved from its original location to the banks overlooking the Cannonball River and the prairie landscape all around. The house retains much of its original character, though it's been painted and decorated in warm, sunny colors with a bit of an island flavor. Somehow it all works in a welcoming, fun way. The cottage sleeps four, with a double and single combination in one room and a single in the other. The kitchen is furnished and so are all the necessary towels, bedding and a few basic supplies.
Homeaway has a HUGE selection of vacation homes from all around the world. Until the rise of Airbnb, they were the biggest. They grew partly by buying up every other vacation home rental site, so even if you don't think you're using Homeaway, you probably are. Go away, with Homeaway.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.