The Space - Located on Phan Suek - Kud Khla Road, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima
- 3.8 kilometers to Gran Monte Vineyard and Winery
- 5.4 kilometers to Primo Piazza
- 7.9 kilometers to The Bloom By TV Pool
- 10.6 kilometers to Scenical World Water Park
- 13.0 kilometers to Palio Khao Yai
- 16.1 kilometers to Chocolate Factory
- 20.9 kilometers to Chokchai Farm
- 12.8 kilometers to Khao Yai National Park
Routs and Directions
Car: (the most convenient)
- From Bangkok, follow Phahonyothin Road, passing Rangsit and Saraburi province, and turn right into Mitrapap Road until reaching Pak Chong District. Take Route 2090 (Thanarat Road) which offers many attractions and restaurants all along.
- From Bangkok: Bangkok-Pak Chong shuttle van stand is at Victory Monument, in front of Phong Lee Restaurant (Victory Point, Ko Pattaya); the vans depart hourly between 06.00 and 20.00 hours. The fare is 180 baht/person. Get off at Thewada Plaza in Pak Chong.
- From Pak Chong: Pak Chong-Bangkok shuttle vans at Thewada Plaza depart hourly between 05.00 and 19.00 hours.
- From Bangkok: Buy the bus ticket at the counter on the 3rd floor of the Northern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit 2). There are three options of bus type available: standard fanned, air-conditioned, and first-class. Buses to Nakhon Ratchasima depart every 20 minutes, 24 hours every day, for the approximately 2.15 hours’ trip. Get off at Pak Chong Bus Station and cross the street, you will see blue-colored ‘song-thaeo’ shuttle buses in front of Thewada Plaza. This is the only public bus routing between Pak Chong and Khao Yai. Otherwise, hire a charter ‘song-thaeo’ truck around Pak Chong Circle.
- From Khao Yai: Catch a bus coming from Nakhon Ratchasima downtown. A wait is around 45 minutes on average. A ticket can be bought at 3 spots:
1. The counter in front of Handymart convenience store;
2. The counter next to Pak Chong Charoen Mit Court Hotel;
3. The counter behind Khao Tom Ka Ki Nang Restaurant.
- Suitable for travelers in no rush who want to enjoy the spectacular scenery and local lifestyle along the travel. Trains depart from Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong Station every day for the approximately 5 hours’ trip. Guest Access Towels Shower, cream&shampoo, Coffee, snack, water 3 Litters and others are provided at this property.
saltwater pool,fitness center,bicycle rentals and Free wi-fi in room and public area
Directly contact Breakfast Buffet in Escape Khao yai hotel with additional fees @ 300 baht/person
offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time. Interaction with Guests My condo is located behind the Escape Khao Yai Hotel. please drive thru 23Degree condo and check-in at building office, connect Khun Oon or Khun Jieab Building officer to receive -return Keycard your room is 116 building 6 floor 1
Condo's Bin is beside elevator
LineID : sutanyass The Neighborhood With the convenient location in Khao yai, only 30Km. from the city excellent service and superior facilities here make for an unforgettable stay. the property offer access to a vast array of service,Quite green hilly and breezy area.With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
My condo is located behind the Escape Khao Yai Hotel
(Website hidden by Airbnb) Getting Around Direction 1 Mitrapharp Road
From Bangkok, carry on along Mitrapharp Road towards
Nakhon Ratchasima Province past Muaklek Hospital on your left
and then past Dairy Home milk factory on your right (a red building).
Make a U-turn in the vicinity of the PTT petrol station and follow the road
until you turn left into Pansuk-Kudkla Rd., close to dairy Home Restaurant.
Carry on along the road for 14 kilometres and you will find the hotel
on your left.
Direction 2 Thanarat Road
Head into Khao Yai along Thanarat Road until you reach Kudkla intersection
and turn right into Pansuk-Kudkla Rd. Keep an eye out for the 7-11
at the intersection and drive along for 10 kilometres and you will find
the hotel on your right.
Need help for car rental please let know. Other Things to Note Accommodate Policies
1. Please strictly obey the projects’ rules and regulations, such as not making loud noise, wearing swimsuit at the pool, and no pets allowed.
2. If the number of guests is more than that registered, We shall have the right to collect a penalty of 1,000 Baht for each extra person on site.
3. Please do not move furniture and other room items.
4. Before checking-out, please take your garbage out to the garbage disposal(beside elevator)
5. Before checking-out, please turn off the lights and the water, and lock the door before returning the key to the property.
6. Before checking-out, please wash the kitchen utensils and cookware, and put them back where they were.
7. Should no damage occur to the property, the deposit will be refunded. ...