It is in this charming 25ms studio that I have the pleasure of welcoming you during your stay in Paris. Ideally located close to the Montparnasse Tower, you can also easily reach Denfert Rochereau by foot and visit the famous Catacombs of Paris, as well as Jardin du Luxelbourg. With its new furniture, a functional kitchen and a modern bathroom, it can comfortably welcome up to 2 people.
Modern and with plenty of natural light, it offers the following features:
- A beautiful living room with a sofa, a mezzanine bed for 2 people, a flat-screen television, a small coffee table, a dining table and a desk if you need to work. There is also plenty of storage room and a wardrobe for your personal belongings.
- An open kitchen to the living room with all the necessary you need to prepare your favorite meals: cooktop, microwave, small dishwasher, kettle, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine.
- A modern bathroom with a shower, a beautiful washbasin, a mirror and a towel drying rack. Here you will also find the washer/dryer. Toilets are also in the bathroom.
- A balcony offering a very nice view of the Montparnasse Tower with a dining table and two chairs, great for relaxing and enjoying a meal during the long summer days.
You will have at your disposal: washer/dryer, iron and ironing table, hair dryer and storage room.
We provide premium quality linen and towels, vanity kits and some coffee caps. Of course, the Wifi is accessible and free of charge!Guest Access
The apartment is located on the 16th and last floor of the building, accessible by elevators.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in the neighborhood!The Neighborhood
My studio is located in the 14th district close to the Montparnasse Tower where you can see, from the top, the most beautiful view of Paris! You will also find numerous restaurants, cafés, bars and cinemas, as well as numerous shops in the famous Rue de Rennes. You can also reach Denfert Rochereau and visit the famous Catacombs of Paris, as well as the Jardin du Luxembourg and its museum.
You will be at :
BY FOOT :
- 5 minutes from the Montparnasse Tower
- 5 minutes from the Gaité street and his theaters
- 10 minutes from the Daguerre street and his shops
- 10 minutes from the Rennes street
- 15 minutes from the Catacombs of Denfert Rochereau
- 20 minutes from the Luxembourg Garden
BY SUBWAY :
- 20 minutes from the Park Montsouris
- 25 minutes from the Eiffel Tower
- 25 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe
- 25 minutes from the Galeries Lafayette
- 30 minutes from the Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris
- 40 minutes from the Basilica of Sacre CoeurGetting Around
The nearest metro stations are Gaîté (line 13) and Gare Montparnasse (line 4,6,12 and 13) 5 minutes walking from the apartment.
The nearest bus station are Place de Catalogne (line 91) and Jean Zay - Maine (line 88, N63, N66). You can also easily go to the Palace of Versailles thanks to the suburban trains in the Montparnasse station.
You will also find the LE BUS DIRECT shuttle bus from Montparnasse to Charles de Gaulle airport.