Beautiful family apartment (135 sqm) located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, in a residential neighborhood, pleasant and well served by public transportation. You'll find bus, metro, restaurants and all you would need for a great stay in the capital.
The apartment is entirely equipped to welcome comfortably 5 people maximum, it is composed of:
- A bright living room fitted with a sofa, two armchairs, a flat screen television and a library.
- A dining room with a table for 6 people and a piano for music lovers.
- A cosy space separated to the corridor by a curtain, with a sofa bed for 1 person and a television.
- A fully equipped kitchen with : cooktops, dishes, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster, raclette and fondue machines, crepe pan, waffle iron and Nespresso coffee machine. A dining table is also at disposal.
- A master bedroom equipped with a comfortable double bed, two desks, storage spaces and an indoor bike.
- A second bedroom composed of a single bed, a desk and storage spaces.
- A third bedroom including a single bed, a desk and storage spaces.
- A first bathroom composed of a bath and a sink. Toilet are separated.
- A second bathroom with a shower and a sink.
You'll have at your disposal a hair dryer, two balconies, the equipment of ironing, a washer (and dryer) and storage spaces.
I provide high quality towels, bed sheets, vanity kits and some coffee caps. Of course, the Wifi is included.Guest Access
The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a secured building, accessible by elevator.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in the neighborhood!The Neighborhood
The 16th arrondissement is mainly residential but nevertheless visited by the tourists for its museums and remarkable places such as the Trocadéro, the Bois de Boulogne and Parc des Princes.
For tennis lovers, you will be lucky enough to be near the famous Rolland Garros Stadium, at 25-minute walking (or 15-20 minutes by transportation).
This part of Paris is also the most green of the capital, it counts numerous gardens and parks where you can walk. The Bois de Boulogne is the green lung of the city and you will like it undoubtedly!
Near the apartment you will find many shops, supermarket and the metro station a few meters away.
You will find a supermarket (franprix or monoprix) at 100 meters from the apartment, as well as a bakery and a pharmacy.
You will be at:
- 2 minutes from the IUT Paris Descartes
- 15 minutes from Parc André Citroën
- 20 minutes from Parc des Princes
- 25 from the Eiffel Tower
- 25 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe
- 25 minutes from the Champs Élysées
- 25 minutes from the Parc des expositions de VersaillesGetting Around
The closest metro stations are: Mirabeau (line 10), 4 minutes by foot from the apartment, and Exelmans (line 9), 8 minutes by foot.
The closest bus stop is: Victorien Sardou (lines 22 et 72).