This apartment is so cozy, you’ll spend a restful night in my home. Located in the heart of Paris, this apartment (near Place de la République) provides excellent transport networks to all parts of Paris and is ideal for exploring the capital. It is situated a stone’s throw from the trendy Canal Saint Martin area. On foot or on the cycle paths, Bastille, the Marais and Parc de la Villette are quickly accessible. Buttes Chaumont Park is 20 minutes walk away. Opposite the apartment, you will have the beautiful Villemin park where people take sunbaths during summer time, in bikinis sometimes ! The apartment is located on the ground floor so there is no need to climb up the stairs like in most Paris apartments. You can just run straight outside and enjoy your day. We are just 2 minutes walk from gare de l’Est (to go to Germany) and gare du Nord (Eurostar to London).
Excellent cafés, bar, restaurants, caterers, supermarket, and bakeries in the immediate area.
The building is safe and is secured by two access codes.
Recently renovated apartment that is fully equipped
Travelers will have access to:
- With a separate bedroom cupboards.
- Equipped for your meals (microwave oven, refrigerator, tea, coffee ...)
- TV with up to 178 channels and WIFI
- Clean and fresh towels provided
- Bed linen: clean sheets out of the laundry
-Hair dryerGuest Access
IMPORTANT !!! The address is 17 RUE DES RECOLLETS 75010 PARIS (not passage de Dubail)
Access transport: metro lines 4, 5, 7. It is a central stop for night buses and you can go anywhere in Paris even after the metro has stopped around midnight. If you walk 10 minutes to gare du Nord,, you even have a direct line to Charles de Gaulle airport, the fast train is only 3 stops away !
The apartment is small but is ingenious, the bed slides from under the kitchen and the apartment is fully equipped ! There’s a microwave oven, induction stove top, a kettle (with tea and coffee), an extractor hood, a fridge and a washing machine ! The bed is a real bed on wheels and the size is 190x140 cm (54 in × 75 in) like a Double or Full Bed size.
Just come with a small luggage and you will enjoy a stay in like a real Parisian apartment with all comforts and very nice. The apartment is very quiet and located in a vibrant district.
The apartment is very close to taxi ranks, many buses, metro lines and there are 40 rentable cities bikes (Velib’) on my street because the location is very popular
Type: Entire home/apt
Bed type: Real Bed (190x140 cm which is 54 in × 75 in, Double or Full Bed size.)
Accommadation capacity :2
Private bathrooms: 1 (with luxury suspended toilets)
Additional traveler: Toll Free
Area: Saint Martin canalInteraction with Guests
Hello ! Please make sure that you ask me all your questions at the check-in when you arrive as I will not be able to assist you during your stay as I do not stay there when I host, unless there is another space available in another room but that does not happen often.The Neighborhood
- Centre of Paris 2 minutes walk from the St Martin ship canal / river, a very dynamic place always with young fashionable people as well as for hippies.
- Within walking distance, I suggest you take a walk to République, le St Martin ship canal 2 minutes walk, go to Villemin park 1 minute walk, go to Montmartre (15 minutes by subway: take line 4 direction porte de clignancourt, change at Marcadet-Poissonniers, take line 12 direction Front Populaire-Aubervilliers and stop at Abbesses).
- Many trendy restaurants in the area (Vegan restaurant, without gluten "Sol Semilla", 23 rue des vinaigriers Paris (5 minutes walk)
-Right in my street (1 minute walk): French cuisine "Les enfants perdus", Trendy Thai restaurant "Mme Shawn", the Irish Pub "Atmosphere", Cocktails bar "Café Bonnie".
- Access to the main metro line of Paris (RER A) in 15 minutes (using line 4) to reach the Champs Elysées or Disneyland Park (RER A but the opposite direction).
-Located near supermarkets (3 Franprix nearby) and banks (Credit Agricole, Credit Mutuel, Credit du Nord)
-You are 8 minutes by subway to Opéra (Galeries Lafayette), direct using line 7.Getting Around
Metro station: gare de l'Est
If you need a driver, at any time, please let me know, I can arrange a cab for you. Driver will be waiting for you to the airport with your name on a signboard.
Prices are :
- Berline car : 50 euros from CDG / Orly airport
- Van (4 people and more) : 80 euros from CDG airport / 70 euros from Orly airport.
After 10pm, prices are :
- Berline car : 65 euros from CDG / Orly airport
- Van (4 people and more) : 90 euros from CDG airport / 80 euros from Orly airport.
The different paths to the apartment:
- From Charles de Gaulle AIRPORT (direct no transfer, duration 30 minutes)
1 - out on foot to Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV go - RER
2 - RER Line B from Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV Massy- Palaiseau to Gare du Nord (30 min)
3 - 10 minutes walk from Gare du Nord to my place
- From ORLY AIRPORT (direct no transfer, duration 48min)
1 - Take the OrlyVal shuttle to the RER B
2 - RER Line B direction Charles de Gaulle Airport, stop at Gare du Nord
3 - 10 minutes walk from Gare du Nord to my place
- Gare du Nord / Eurostar (10 minutes walk)
- Gare de l'Est (2 minutes minutes)- Gare d'Austerlitz (duration 20 minutes)
-Gare d' Austerlitz - direct, metro Line 5, direction Bobigny-Pablo Picasso, stop at Gare de l'Est
- Gare de Lyon (duration 35 minutes): Take line 14 direction St Lazare, get off at gare de Lyon stop and change to line 4 direction Porte de Clignancourt, stop at Gare de l’Est
Car : Boulevard Périphérique /exit at Porte de la Chapelle, 4.3 km away (10 minutes). Public car park very near.Other Things to Note
Quiet building. Thank you to respect the tranquility of the neighbors (avoid walking with heels, avoid moving furniture early morning or late evening).
Please do not smoke in the apartment and in the common areas of the building for safety reasons.
Pets not allowed in the apartment.
On arrivals and departures:
Rent starts from 4pm on day of arrival and ends at 11am on day of departure. However these times are flexible if the rental of the apartment schedule allows. Thank you to inform me when booking an approximate time of arrival and departure. Past an hour wait , a penalty of 10 € will be asked to guests on site.
There aren't check in between 8pm and 9am, unless excepted, agreed in advance, will be increased by an amount of €10.
At the end of the stay at please check out:
- Consider making your dishes.
- Take the trash and empty bottles.
- Remember to retrieve your belongings.
- I'm sorry but if these details check out are not met, I will be obliged to withdraw €50 from your deposit.
The apartment keys are your most valuable during your stay so beware! They can lead to amputation of a deposit 50€ per key if lost.
Close the door of your apartment and the main red door in the hallway behind you when you leave the apartment.
Be gentle when you close the bathroom door, it has a smart closing, just pull it up to 4/5th and it will close by itself.
To open the door of the kitchen cabinets, this brand new kitchen has magnets, instead of handles, that are at the corner of each door, push the door and a spring will automatically open the kitchen cabinets.
The space was ingeniously designed by architects, you can pull out the bed on wheels from under the kitchen space or you can pull it back in half way to gave a sofa, or you can fully push it inside the kitchen to have more space during the day. When you slide the bed, make sure the wheels are in the right direction as they can turn 360°.