Who has not ever dreamed to live on the most beautiful avenue of the world?
It is the chance of a lifetime to fulfill one of your dream!
It's in a very beautiful studio where I welcome you, it can fit up to 4 people, very comfortably. A simple and design decoration, a high quality furniture and an exceptional situation, on the Champs-Elysées... you will be totally conquered!
This 35sqm studio is in a secure building and it is composed of :
- A main room with a big double bed (160cm), a very comfortable sofa bed for two people, a flat-screen television with Netflix and a design dining table for 4 people.
- An open kitchen fully equipped : microwave, cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine.
- A very modern and well maintained bathroom composed of a beautiful Italian-style shower, two sinks and towel dryer. Toilets are also in the bathroom.
For a total comfort, you'll have at your disposal a washing machine (with dryer), an ironing equipment, a hairdryer, storage space and the air conditioning.
Premium quality towels and bed sheets are provided, as well as slippers, vanity kits and some coffee capsules.
Of course, the WiFi is accessible and free!
If you wish to go to the gym during your stay, a gym club is available (with charge) at the bottom of the building.Guest Access
The apartment is located on the 4th floor, accessible by elevator.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and the neighborhood!The Neighborhood
Frequently described as ‘the world’s most beautiful avenue’, the Avenue des Champs-Élysées is a Paris must-see. Tourists and Parisians can be spotted strolling at any time of day or night and at any time of year along this iconic two-kilometre stretch between the Place de la Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe. Like the Eiffel Tower, this avenue is a symbol of Paris. It is lined with restaurants (l’Atelier Renault, Ledoyen etc.), luxury boutiques (Louis Vuitton, Mont-Blanc, Guerlain, Ferrari etc.), flagship stores (Banana Republic, Abercrombie, Sephora etc.) and nightclubs. It is also the setting each year for major events such as the Bastille Day military parade, the arrival of the Tour de France and the Christmas lights. Finally, the Avenue des Champs-Elysées has some of the top museums in Paris: the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais, the Palais de la Découverte and the Espace Culturel Louis Vuitton. Round off your visit by climbing all the way to the top of the Arc de Triomphe for a spectacular view of Paris!
You will be at :
By foot :
- 8 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe
- 10 minutes from the Grand Palais
- 15 minutes from Jardin des Tuileries
- 15 minutes from Petit Palais
- 20 minutes from the Madeleine church
- 20 minutes from the Eiffel Tower
By subway :
- 20 minutes from the Louvre Museum
- 20 minutes from Grévin Museum
- 30 minutes from Cathedral Notre Dame
- 40 minutes from Luxembourg GardenGetting Around
The closest metro station is 3 minutes walking from the apartment: George V (line 1).
The closest bus stop is 2 minutes walking from the apartment: Boetie - Champs Élysées (lines 73, N11 and N24)