Recently renovated and located in SAINT HONORE fashion area, right between Concorde (east), Madeleine (north), Vendôme (west) and the Tuileries garden "à la Française" (south), the very center of the 1st district of Paris.
This 30 msq / 330 ftsq 4th floor of an 18th century building, with an open living room, is perfect for up to 3 (three) people, willing to live the vibrant and lush life of this luxurious neighborhood.
It has a comfortable sofa bed for one and Bo Concept extra footstools, that turn into a double sized bed, for two other people.
The kitchen offers a ceramic glass stove and its extractor hood, a micro-wave oven, a kettle, a coffee maker, a toaster, a fridge, a washing machine and a dishwasher. It also has a complete set of furniture for a comfortable stay, including plates, cutlery, glasses, pans...
The bathroom includes a large walk-in shower, a washbasin, a lavatory, a hair dryer and a ventilation.Guest Access
Stove, micro wave oven, washing machine and dish washer, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, iron are available for your comfort. There's also internet/wifi connection. You will find fresh bed sheets and towels at check in.Interaction with Guests
I'll be there to welcome you to the apartment when you arrive, give you the keys and answer any questions you may have about the flat or area. For late check in, a locker is also available with the key to the studio inside. I will also be available by text / phone or on AirBnb's messaging service if needed.
You can rent an Orange roaming wifi box, to carry around during your visits in Paris : it's an airbox 4G and it's perfect for search data (no video nor music : that's too much data) and GPS usage. Orange is the main internet access provider in France and its signal is pretty much available everywhere within Paris, including most places in the metro tunnels. One day is 10€ / security deposit is 100€, to be paid on parishortstay's pa yp al account, previous to delivery. Let me know if you are interested.The Neighborhood
The neighborhood is one of the most touristic, vibrant and visited area in Paris ! The core of the parisian fashion creativity, not far from the political center that leads the nation. So, it's also very safe. The Saint-Honoré street is the luxury place to be, if you're a fan of the biggest Haute Couture french names. The apartment is right in the middle of a square which corners are Concorde Plazza, linking to the Champs-Elysées, the Madeleine church, Vendôme plazza and its jewellers and the Tuileries garden, where you might want to have a morning and quiet run with local parisians. All of these places are completely reachable within a 5 minutes walk... A little bit further (within 10 to 15 minutes walking), you may want to discover the Louvre museum, the Opéra, the Boulevard Haussmann department stores, the Seine banks, the Champs-Elysées... More pratically, you will have a Monoprix grocery store a few paces away, nearby La Madeleine (9 Boulevard de La Madeleine). There's a nice and abundant bakery 50 meters across the street, called "Aux délices de manon" (402 rue Saint-Honoré). And the area offers a lot of quality restaurants, bars (Flottes, da rosa, Le Soufflé, Lescure...) and classy hotels with welcoming lounges (The Westin, Hotel Costes...)Getting Around
Literally at 2 minutes walking :
- Metro Station "Concorde" on lines 1, 8 and 12, will take you to Montparnasse, Madeleine, Champs-Elysées, Bastille, Pigalle & Montmartre.
- Bus 24 will take you through Saint-Lazare train station to Normandy, Madeleine, Concorde, Orsay and Louvre museums, Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame-de-Paris...
- Bus 42 will take you through Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Madeleine, Opéra, Gare du Nord train station to northern France and Europe...
- Bus 72 will take you all along the Seine river, with Radio France, Swann island and Paris' Statue of Liberty, open air subway, Grand palais, Concorde, Louvre...
How to get to the apartment :
- From Charles de Gaulle airport terminal 1 or 2 : take RER B to "Châtelet-Les Halles", change to metro line 1 to "Concorde" station (end of line "La Défense"), then it's a 2 minutes walk to the apartment. 60 to 70 minutes. Price : 10€ on blue vending machines in the airport RER station
- From Orly airport : take Orlyval train to RER B metro station "Antony". Take RER B to "Châtelet-Les Halles", change to metro line 1 to "Concorde" station (end of line "La Défense"), then it's a 2 minutes walk to the apartment. 50 to 60 minutes. Price : 9,30€ Orlyval + 2,75€
- From Gare du Nord railway station : take Bus 42 to Capucines - Caumartin (End of line Hôpital européen Georges Pompidou), then it's a 7 minutes walk to the apartment. 20 to 30 minutes. Price : 2€
- A taxi from any airport will cost between 50 and 70€.Other Things to Note
/!\ The hot water tank has a capacity of 100 liters or 27 gallons.
Please use the shower with moderation, if everyone wants to have enough hot water during shower time. Don't use hot water to warm up the bathroom. The tank is brand new and features a manual button that allows to force the heating of the water. /!\
/!\ Work is in progress in the building from 9:30 AM to 5PM, from monday to friday, up until the end od december, with predictable consequences such as noise or dust. /!\