It's in a beautiful apartment of 100sqm area, located in front of the church of the Madeleine that your experience will begin! The area will enchant you and the smell of the truffle will transport you as soon as you arrive.
A real haven of peace and family cocoon, this apartment will meet your expectations in terms of comfort and location. It has been renovated, the bathrooms and the kitchen have been completely renovated.
It is composed of:
- a very spacious and bright living room with two large sofas, a flat screen TV (out of order), a decorative interior fireplace, this room also gives access to other rooms of the apartment and has a view on the courtyard
- a dining room with a dining table for 6 people, a perfect space for your dinners with family or friends!
- From the living room, a corridor heads directly to the kitchen which is fully equipped and very functional, you will have at disposal: induction hobs, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishes, washing dishes, cooking utensils, a fridge and a Nespresso coffee machine
- a first spacious and bright master bedroom accessible from the dining room with a queen size bed (180x200) and a decorative fireplace and storage spaces
- a second bedroom communicating with the master bedroom and just as bright as this one, with a very comfortable double bed (160x200), storage spaces and a mirror
The apartment has also two bathrooms:
- the first has a beautiful modern shower, a sink, a heated towel rack and toilets
- the second bathroom is equipped of a bathtub, a shower, a double sink, a heated towel rack and toilets
Accustomed to traveling, I know that it's always preferable to traveler light, which is why I provide premium quality towels and bed linens, vanity kits and some coffee capsules.
You'll also have at your disposal: high-speed Wifi (out of order), a washing machine with drying option, ironing equipment, a hairdryer, a dressing room and a cot if you need!
// Attention there are works on the facade of the building and there are scaffolding in front of the apartment and especially in front of the window of the bathroom (with worker passages possible)! //Guest Access
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor, accessible by stairs only.
You'll be welcomed by my property manager Luckey Homes who will ensure the success of your stay during my absence: keys exchange, , towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and also assistance in case of need.Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places and the neighborhood!The Neighborhood
Known for being one of the richest neighborhoods in the capital, the Madeleine neighborhood has always been capable of attracting well-to-do individuals and making lovers dream of Paris. From the Place Vendôme with its chic boutiques and its luxury hotels, to the parochial Eglise de la Madeleine passing by the big political places like Elysée and the United States Embassy, let yourself be guided through a world of French luxury and prestige.
Place de la Madeleine, admire the church’s architecture, listed as a historical monument in 1915.
The Pinacothèque de Paris is also found on the square. The first private museum in Paris, it welcomes temporary exhibits and works retracing the history of art. You’ll find it at 28, Place de la Madeleine, Paris 8th arrondissement.
Symbol of luxury shopping and prestigious fine dining, Place de la Madeleine is the essential place for those look for something exceptional. Fauchon, Hédiard, Mariage Frères, CaviarKaspa… everything is there so that lovers of fine grocery stores can find what they’re looking for.Getting Around
The closest metro is 2 minutes from the apartment: Madeleine (line 8, line 12 & line 14).
The closest bus stop is: Madeleine (line 24, line 42, line 52 & line 94).Other Things to Note
I'd like to inform you that the building will be in renovation until the end of July.