This luxurious and cozy apartment offers you a very warm and comfortable atmosphere thanks to the lighting and furniture design.
The building is secure (code to access the building) in a neighborhood (one of the most luxurious in Paris) is extremely safe.
This luxurious three-rooms apartment is located on the first floor without elevator but very easy to access.
The apartment has a very nice height on ceiling with:
- An open kitchen offering all the equipment you will need to prepare a great meal. Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, induction hob are at your disposal.
- A master bedroom with a queen size bed (160X200cm), a private shower room with dressing.
- Separate toilet.
- Leaving the main bedroom, you will discover the beautiful living room tastefully decorated, with a flat screen TV and a very comfortable sofa. This space is perfect to relax with friends or family. - The table of the dining room can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Behind this large living room, the second bedroom has a double bed (140x200cm) with its private shower room and dressing room.
-The apartment has Wi-Fi.
- Welcome products of the brand, "Anne Semonin" (shower gel, shampoo, body cream ..) will be at your disposal during your stay.
- Upon your arrival at the apartment a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you with refreshments (Coca-Cola and Perrier). We provide you with premium sheets, bath towels and Nespresso capsules. The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the accommodation upon arrival.Guest Access
Keys and building codes will be given at the beginning of your stay.Interaction with Guests
- We are available by e-mail and phone every day. - To make your stay more comfortable, we can book for your:
-we recommend a professional masseurs service at home 7 days a week with quality beauties products.
- Reservations for restaurants of your choice.
- The reservation of a baby bed.
- Transfers can be arranged for your arrival to your accommodation.
- Finally, wifi pockets.The Neighborhood
The apartment is literally located in the heart of Paris, just behind the Pont Neuf, the banks of the Seine and Notre Dame. In one of those quiet streets of which the pre-Haussmannian Paris has the secret. You are less than a 10-minute walk from the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, the Center Georges Pompidou, the Saint Germain and Saint Michel districts and the shops of the Marais district or the Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore.
A 3 minute walk from the apartment, you find direct access to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airport (RER B, Est and Montparnasse (Line 4 or RER B, accessible in 10 to 20 minutes).
What a pleasure to walk in the garden of the tuileries, in the morning, to make a jog or simply walk along the basins designed by André Le Nôtre, gardener of Louis XVI, along centuries-old elms.Getting Around
Métro "Châtelet" : line n°1 ; n°11; n°14 ; n°4 ; n°7.
RER "Châtelet Les Halles" : RER A, B et D.
Many lines of bus.Other Things to Note
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by a member of Guest Trotter, a premium quality management service which ensures the smooth running of your stay: professional cleaning, first-rate linens and towels, keys and codes handover and assistance in case of need as well.
Please kindly note that a member of our team will meet you at the apartment to give you the keys and welcome you between 3.00pm and 8.00pm everyday.
If you're arriving later than 8:00pm please kindly note that we'll charge:
- 50€ for a check-in between 8:00pm and 10:00pm
- 80€ for a check-in between 10:00pm and 12:00am
- 100€ after 12:00am