This charming and nicely decorated apartment is located in the central, safe, trendy and creative district of Parmentier / Oberkampf in the 11eme. It is very lively neighbourhood with plenty of trendy restaurants, cafés and bars. The flat is located in a quiet side street to trendy and commercial rue Oberkampf
This apartment offers a comfortable alternative for your visit to Paris : Canal Saint-Martin, marché Popincourt, Bataclan, Les Halles, Le marais, La Belleviloise, Pere Lachaise cemetery (Oscar Wilde grave), Maison des Métallos, Place de vosges, Le marché des enfants rouges, les grands boulevards, le Cirque d'Hiver, the Louvre... Have fun and enjoy your stay in Paris!Guest Access
A sunny 27 m2 flat, fully-furnished, available for rent. Ideal for a couplelooking for an extended sejour in Paris.
The flat is fully equipped and modern and comes with :
- a living room with a sofa , a chair and a coffee table. The window is overlooking a quiet street
- a night space with a double bed (2 persons)
- a kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, electric cooking plaques, fridge
- a small but convenient bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower
- a washing machine
- internet with wifi
- fresh sheets & towels are provided for 2 people
The outiside of the building is in renovation at the moment, the staircase needs to be refresh but it remove anything from the charm of the appartment. The apartment (with 1 door code access) is in a quiet residence at the lively heart of 11th and it is located at the 4th floor without elevator.Interaction with Guests
Don't hesitate to ask if you need any more local tips and information.The Neighborhood
The apartment is 15 minutes from the heart of Paris and well-situated within walking distances of the Marais, Oberkampf, République, Bastille, Père lachaise and Belleville. It is also well connected to Saint Germain, Opera, Boulevard Haussmann, Trocadero, Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord, it offers everything to live like a Parisian.
You can enjoy the many small shops specializing in cheese, wine, Bio products, Ideal for convivial aperitif, also supermarkets, shops, trendy cafés and plenty of restaurants.. The area is rich of famous places to eat and drink as Le perchoir, Cafe Charbon, Le Chateaubriand, Le Dauphin, Astier, Pierre Sang and is constantly on the move.
Several inexpensive outdoor fresh foods markets, easily accessible are open at various times in the week. Tuesday and friday market on Boulevard Richard Lenoir, 50 m ahead.Getting Around
Many subway lines will get you easily around Paris:
- Parmentier at 3 min-walk away : line 3
- Oberkampf at 3 min-walk away: line 5 et 9
- République at 8 min-walk away : line 3, 5, 8, 9, 11
- Bus 96 & 46
Easy access from the airports :
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle : RER B until Gare du Nord + line 5 until Oberkampf (50 min)
- From Orly :
1/ OrlyBus until Denfert Rochereau + line 6 until Place d'Italie + ligne 5 until Oberkampf (55min)
2/ OrlyVal until Antony + RER B until Gare du Nord + line 5 until Oberkampf (50min)
- From Gare de Lyon : line 5 until Oberkampf (15 min)
- From Gare de Montparnasse : line 13 until Miromesnil + line 9 until Oberkampf (30min)Other Things to Note
Make yourselves at home, and take care of it as you would your own place. Leave it in the condition you’ve found it and contact me about any problems or damages as soon as is an apartment where I live so you might find personal stuff (pictures). No smoking inside the appartment please. Thanks very much. Enjoy your stay !