The Space 请在联系我们之前阅读所有细节
We want you to enjoy your stay so please read all details of our home.
After first using airbnb we thought it would be nice to share our home with others, a private home area not an hotel. A place to read study or relax. A place to use as a base for tours and travel. We are not in the old city, but a convenient 20 minutes from the airport and 30 to the city, We can help and give advice on car or bike rentals, Uber, personal drivers or help you with a tour or trip. Want to spend a day with elephants in a natural way or learn Thai cooking or have an evening at a Khantoke Dinner and Show or just walk to the Grand Canyon? we can arrange that for you too.
For larger groups we have Further rooms available.
The Rice Barn Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1268699
Family Size Ricebarn Sleeps 4 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10067385
Bedroom 3 Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2199353
Master Bedroom Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7379086
Warehouse Art Studio Sleeps 3 http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20184012
Blue Room Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20608808 Guest Access Private bedroom with on-suite bathroom, use of shared kitchen and beautiful gardens, Swimming Pool, BBQ area to sit and relax.
Small coffee shop and bar. Interaction with Guests We live here and are always on hand to chat, give help and advise. As little or as much as you wish.
You are sure to run into our three really cute dogs., Simba, Jessie & Geordie they will give you a welcome bark or two but will settle down. They are harmless and great with children.. The Neighborhood 距离旧城区有30分钟路程
Small village outside Chiang Mai, near Hangdong . A quiet and relaxing area. Ideal for those who like to be away from the busy nightlife but still a convenient drive to downtown if you wish to visit during your stay.
- 15 minutes to Big C Supermarket and hardware store, Home Pro
- 15 minutes to Mae Hia outdoor fresh market
- 20 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport
- 30 minutes from inner city Chiang Mai
There are nice views of the countryside. A great area for walks and bicycling.
- Chiang Mai Night Safari, Grand Canyon,Royal Park Ratchpreuk, Pha Chor, Elephant Sanctuaries, Strawberry farms at Samoeng, Hang Dong Golf Club.
Cooking Courses and Cycling Tours. Elephant retreat back to nature.
Two of our favorite restaurants are a 5 min. drive or 15 min bicycle ride are:
1) '9 Moo 9 Cafe & Gallery' serves up homemade meals perfect for brunch
2) Tuang Thong Canyon View' for delicious Thai dishes and dining overlooking a quarry turned lake reminiscent of the Grand Canyon. Getting Around You will need transport, a car or motorbike. We are 20 minutes from the airport, 30 to Chiang Mai City. Uber is a cheap way of getting around. Large department stores, local markets and the handy craft village of the north, Baan Tawai, are all close by. Tours such as elephant camps, white tiger, hill tribe villages and of course Doi Suthep the temple you cant miss seeing. There is much more and we are happy to give details or find out. Other Things to Note We have other listings at our home so we can accommodate up to 20 guests
Family Size Ricebarn https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10067385
Rice Barn https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1268699
Bedroom 3 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2199353
Master Bedroom https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7379086
True airbnb hosting, therefore we supply cereals, bread coffee etc for you to prepare your own breakfast. We can arrange taxi or driver service, just let us know.
Airport pickup can be arranged.
If you made it this far, write "Max and Geordie " at the top of the first email you send us and get a free gift.. ...