The Space We want you to enjoy your stay so please read all details of our home before booking. 请在联系我们之前阅读所有细节
Post a good photograph of yourself, this helps if you book a pickup from the airport.
Its nice to know who will be staying with us so please tell us something about yourself and your trip.
After we first used airbnb we thought it would be nice to share our home with others and Rice Barn and Rooms was formed. A relaxing private home area, not an hotel. A place to read study or relax. We are not in the old city, but a convenient 20 minutes from the airport and 30 to the city, We can help and give advice on car or bike rentals, personal drivers or Uber or taxi and you can book your tours before you arrive to avoid disappointment.. Want to spend a day with elephants in a natural way or learn Thai cooking or experience Zip line or just walk to the Grand Canyon? we can arrange that for you too. We love animals and have dogs, ducks, sheep and others wonder around to greet you. Guest Access The rice barn is the main area and accommodates 2 guests. With Apple TV, WIFI, Vanity Unit, Refrigerator, Balcony. Private kitchen and dining area. Large garden seating areas, BBQ area and Swimming Pool. Additional guests could stay in the other modern double rooms (See our other listings if you want to book a larger group).
Further rooms are also available.
Family Size Ricebarn Sleeps 4 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10067385
Bedroom 2 Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2199252
Bedroom 3 Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2199353
Master Bedroom Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7379086
Warehouse Art Studio Sleeps 3 http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20184012
Blue Room Sleeps 2 https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20608808
Each of these rooms are private and have on suit bathrooms with shower and toilet. WIFI, Apple TV (on request), ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
Want to spend a day with elephants in a natural way or learn Thai cooking or have an evening at a Khantoke Dinner and show or just walk to the Grand Canyon? We can arrange that for you too Interaction with Guests We live here and are always on hand to chat, give help and advise. As little or as much as you wish.
You are sure to run into our really cute dogs., Simba, Geordie and Jessie they will give you a welcome bark or two but will settle down. They are harmless and great with children.. Watch the sheep and ducks from the comfort of your room. The Neighborhood 距离旧城区有30分钟路程
Small village outside Chiang Mai, near Hangdong. A quiet and relaxing rural area. Ideal for those who like to be away from the busy nightlife but still a convenient drive to downtown if you wish to visit during your stay.
- 5 minutes from The Grand Canyon Water Park.
- 15 minutes to Big C Supermarket and hardware store, Home Pro
- 15 minutes to Mae Hia outdoor fresh market
- 20 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport
- 30 minutes from inner city Chiang Mai
There are nice views of the countryside. A great area for walks and bicycling.
- Chiang Mai Night Safari, Grand Canyon, Royal Park Ratchpreuk, Pha Chor, Elephant Sanctuaries, Strawberry farms at Samoeng, Hang Dong Golf Club.
Cooking Courses and Cycling Tours. Elephant retreat back to nature.
Two of our favorite restaurants are a 5 min. drive or 15 min bicycle ride are:
1) '9 Moo 9 Cafe & Gallery' serves up homemade meals perfect for brunch
2) Tuang Thong Canyon View' for delicious Thai dishes and dining overlooking a quarry turned lake reminiscent of the Grand Canyon
3) Tin Tins . Getting Around You will need transport, a car or motorbike. You can rent a small motorbike, just let us know. We are 20 minutes from the airport, 25 to Chiang Mai City depending on traffic. Large department stores, local markets and the handy craft village of Baan Tawai, are all close by. We can arrange Tours such as elephant camps, white tiger, hill tribe villages and of course Doi Suthep the temple you cant miss seeing. There is much more and we are happy to give details or find out. Other Things to Note True airbnb hosting, therefore we supply cereals, bread coffee eggs etc for you to prepare your own breakfast. We can arrange taxi or driver service, just let us know.
Airport pickup can be arranged.
The airport is a convenient 20 minutes, 30 to the city centre. Taxi is a standard 500 baht fare. If you made it this far, write "Max and Geordie " at the top of the first email you send us and get a free gift... ...