1 Bedroom Hotel in Himi
Nanao, Ishikawa, Japan
This hotel and ryokan is located on the east coast of the Noto Peninsula in the fishing town of Himi, which is said to have the best fatty winter yellowtail (amberjack) in Japan. Guests here will enjoy the freshest fish, crab, and other seafood and can relax while gazing out at the ocean from the natural hot spring baths. All guest rooms offer views of Toyama Bay.
If you’re looking for a short-term home rental, look no further than Roomorama.com. The site is extremely simple to use, so searching for and booking a place to stay on your next vacation is a piece of cake. Pick from one of their 300,000 listings around the world.
6 - 0single_beds, 0double_beds, 0sofa_beds
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.