1 Bedroom Hotel in Nanao with Parking - Tadaya
Facing the Nanao Bay and surrounded by mountains, this hotel is located in the midst of Wakura Onsen. The hotel was established in 1885 and was the workplace of the oldest daughter of Naotora Nabeshima, the last Daimyo (feudal lord) of the Saga Domain. Guests can look forward to the delicious seafood Kaiseki cuisine.
If you’re looking for a short-term home rental, look no further than Roomorama.com. The site is extremely simple to use, so searching for and booking a place to stay on your next vacation is a piece of cake. Pick from one of their 300,000 listings around the world.
6 - 0single_beds, 0double_beds, 0sofa_beds
More accommodations near Nanao
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.