Breathtakeing Views at the Nehalem Bay House
Nehalem Bay House sits on the Nehalem River in downtown Nehalem.
Fishing, crabbing, bird watching, and kayaking is just outside the back door.
Our guests have access to our private boat dock on the river.
Boat and floatplane mooring available.
Restaurants, shopping, and beach town exploring are just a short walk away.
The Nehalem Bay House sits on the Nehalem River just as it flows into the Nehalem Bay. Whether you are here for a relaxing time sitting by the fire watching the bald eagles just outside, antiquing, or here for a fishing, crabbing, or deep sea excursion you will find the Bay House accommodations will exceed your expectations.
Rental will include access to this beautiful house and boat dock.
- Room 1- large bedroom with a king size bed and a private deck.
- Room 2 includes a queen size bed and a wood stove.
- Room 3 includes a queen bed and personal restroom/ shower.
- Room 4 is a downstairs room with twin bunk beds.
All rooms have unobstructed river and mountain views. Also, a large kitchen with everything you'll need to prepare your favorite meal.
The neighborhood is a small beach town with a couple of restaurants. a bar, some small boutique shops as well as river access. You will be just 2 miles from some fantastic restaurants in Manzinita and the beautiful Oregon coast.
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page