RESIDENTIAL HOME / Beautiful Colorado Charmer / Great Location / Western Slope
New Castle,Colorado,United States of America
- Pets Allowed
* 6 MONTH RENTAL. We live 6 months 10/01-05/01 in St. George, Utah. My wife will want to visit a few times over winter for 1 week at a time to visit grand kids. Surrounded by mountains. Close to many Colorado activities. Very open floor plan. Recently renovated kitchen. Bedroom with double bed, large closet and desk. Bathroom with shower/tub. Laundry area with washer and dryer. Outside patio with gas grill. Located on quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful New Castle, Colorado Two car garage New Castle is right on the Colorado River. Nearby Glenwood Springs offers bike rentals, kayaking, rafting, hot spring and many restaurants. Amtrak train station is in Glenwood Springs. Bike paths run for miles! Bring your fly rod; lets go fishing! My house is in a lovely quiet street but so close to town you can walk everywhere. There are lots of fun things to do nearby. The house itself lends itself to comfort and has a 'laid back' vibe.
VRBO is the most popular vacation rental site in the U.S. with over 1 million listings and no booking fee. Search through rental properties, contact the owners of the ones you like, and then book your stay for your next vacation, if you are looking to stay in a house or apartment rather than a hotel.
New Castle, CO, USA
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 3 reviews
vrbo100% - 3 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.