Detached Traditional Welsh Cottage Set Within Pembrokeshire National Par
Our stunning Georgian stone cottage has been renovated to strike a balance between tradition, luxury and sustainability, from the thick stone walls to the luxurious hansgrohe shower; from the warmth of the Aga wood burning stove, to the convenience of a modern kitchen equiped with all mod con's; from the original wooden joists of the grain store room to access to your very own utility/boot room. Whilst retaining many of its original features, the cottage wherever possible, has been renovated using natural & local materials and is environmentally friendly - the heart of which is the air source pump which provides radiant underfloor heating throughout the cottage. All furnishings have been individually selected and are of a high/exceptional standard. Outside, you can roam our 11 acre site and enjoy many of our quiet and tranquil seating areas, whether in the sun or the shade of the trees.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page