Niagara - Beautiful heritage space, yard and pool
- Pets Allowed
Niagara Falls - Magnificent private Heritage space on main floor or second floor located downtown 5 minutes to Clifton Hill attractions, casinos and 10 minute walk to the falls. The house is on a very quiet side street. Sleeps 4 to 6 people. Fully equipped kitchen, beautifully furnished common room and fully furnished bedrooms with poster beds. Beautifully renovated bathroom. Landscaped yard with flowering gardens and seating areas and heated pool. Rates: $120 to $230 per night for up to 6 people. The house was built in 1910 by Captain John Michener who worked as a carriage maker. The family had several properties in the area and were one of the first settlers to the area. The living and dining areas are original as they were when the house was first built. All the character and charm is in tact. The scale of the house is based on harmonic proportions of 1:2 and 2:3 seen as ideal by the ancient Greeks.
- Private yard
- Shared heated outdoor pool
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.