The Telfair Inn (aka, The Olde Town Inn) - Augusta
Old Town,Augusta,Georgia,United States of America
- Pets Allowed
airbnb$545 - $2400
The Olde Town Inn is a beautiful, period-furnished inn located in a neighborhood founded in 1736 by James Oglethorpe. Our building is in excellent condition, built in 1896. We have 5 lovely rooms, each with a private full bath attached to each room. We are in walking distance to the best restaurants of downtown Augusta, entertainment venues, art studios, museums, as well as walking, running and bike paths.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for events
9 - Real Bed
- Check-in and Check-out times are very flexible - Guests requesting reservations during the Masters Golf Tornament in April and the Iron Man event in September must call host first to discuss details and plans before stay will be accepted.
Rentals in Old Town
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.