2 bedroom property in Okehampton. Pet friendly.
This delightful holiday cottage adjoins the owner’s country house, standing in 2 acres in a rural position and is in an excellent location to explore the attractions and stunning landscape this part of the country has to offer. Peartree Cottage has its own private patio and fence enclosed garden with gate leading to the wild flower meadow which guests are free to roam around. It has also been presented with a VisitEngland Gold Award. Okehampton is a short distance away and has access to Dartmoor National Park with its dramatic landscape. Also within easy distance are the sandy beaches at Bude, the quaint fishing harbours of Port Isaac and Boscastle, spectacular coastal walks, numerous cycle trails, or enjoy a day out on the Hartland peninsula, visiting the lighthouse and the historic village of Clovelly. The R.H.S. gardens at Rosemoor, Castle Drogo, Lydford Gorge and numerous NT properties are also nearby. Shop and pub 2 miles.
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page