Peaceful rural escape
Wake up to birdsong, enjoy mountain views and fall asleep to the sounds of silence.
Are you looking for a peaceful rural retreat in Central Hawke's Bay? Our studio accommodation is located across a wide driveway from our home which is set on 5 acres of farmland that is gradually being turned into vegetable and flower gardens with a small orchard.
Ash studio is a stand alone unit attached to a garage with a private deck and fully fenced garden. Sit back, relax and enjoy spectacular views of the Ruahine ranges.
- Explore the surrounding villages and wineries
- Hike or tramp in nearby Ruahine Park
- Fish the Tukituki, Waipawa, or tributary rivers
- Travel to Hastings or Napier along scenic Highway 50 and check out the many vineyards on the way
- Play golf at a choice of 3 courses within 15 minutes
Pets are welcome with prior approval and we have room for more than dogs! Dogs are allowed inside the studio, but not on the furniture. We have a friendly Cavalier, a cat and several chickens, 2 ducks and some Wiltshire sheep.
The studio has cooking facilities, however, if you are self-catering please remember the nearest shop is 15 minutes away.
Please note our internet is wireless but not strong and the property is television free, although we have a range of DVDs to borrow.
Cleaning is included, but we ask that you please leave unit tidy. Linen is also provided, however, a one night stay will incur a supplement charge.
The property is not suitable for children.
Smoking allowed outside only
Pets allowed with prior approval
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page