Need a Digital Detox?
We have solar panels for electricity just for dining room and kitchen (220 volts), the cabins are equiped with solar panel for lightning and 12v plugs for cameras. Hot shower 24 hrs /dayGuest Access
Dining room with fresh fruit, coffee and tee free all day, board games, books, hamocks. Reflexology service is offerd if you like Roofed bonfire, and hamoks areaInteraction with Guests
Owner and staff will be for your service all time.The Neighborhood
140 hectares of montane forest in conservation, hiking trails, mountain biking, birdwatching, zipline, bonfire.Getting Around
Free parking available, transfer form town to the ecolodge can be arranged if it's necessary. If you are driving, you will need a 4 wheel drive or a tall car, for the 700 meters trail to get the lodge.Other Things to Note
Bring insect repellent, suntan cream and bathing suit. Is cold at night, bring jackets (at night the temperature can descend down to 6°C). Bring your sandals for being on the cabins and dining room.
- Free parking on premises
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- First aid kit
- Safety card
- Fire extinguisher
- Laptop friendly workspace
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page