Cozy & Charming Home in DT Palisade
Our two bedroom home can sleep up to 5 people comfortably and has a crib for 1 child. There is one bathroom.
On the main floor you will find the Kitchen that is in the process of being updated with new cabinets and is fully stocked with everything you would need to cook a meal. Also in the kitchen is a booth table where 4 people can comfortably eat. On the main floor you will find the living room, updated bathroom and the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a new king size bed that is VERY comfortable. As you go upstairs to the next floor you will find a playroom with toys & games. Next to the playroom is the second bedroom consisting of a queen sized bed, a twin bed and a crib. In the basement of the home you will find a washer and dryer as well as a queen size bed. As you go upstairs from the basement, you can exit out onto the beautiful fenced in yard & patio. This yard is the ultimate place for kids to play with outside toys, a sandbox, a tree fort/playhouse, a trampoline and chickens(in a pen)! There is outdoor patio furniture for up to 8 people to eat comfortably at a table. There is also a grill. This home is where our family of 5 lives, so it is very precious to us. We take pride in fixing up our home, making it clean, and making it beautiful.
Because this is our home, there will be some spots that will not be available, such as a closet or bathroom drawer. To let you know where that is we will have a private label clearly visible. Otherwise, the entire home & outdoor area will be yours for use. No garage access.
Interaction with Guests
Curt or I(Hannah) will meet you at the home when you arrive.
Our home is in a very quiet neighborhood on a dead end street. It is located between a church & another home. The fence all around the perimeter of our home keeps it very private.
We will provide at least two adult bikes, at least one children's bike, and a bike trailer. Most thing are in walking distance such as the brewery, distillery, bakery, parks, pools & restaurants.
Other Things to Note
Because our home is small & we only have one bathroom, it is best to have no more than 6 people. In some cases, we will accept 2 more people to stay in the basement queen bed at $20/person more.
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
Our House Rules:
1. No smoking on property.
2. Pets are not allowed.
3. This is no reason to use the garage. There are bikes for adults & kids in the shed next to the garage that you may have use to.
4.The sprinkler are set to run automatically at night. Do not adjust or turn the system off.
5. There will be plenty of clean linens & towels provided, but there is no daily house cleaning service.
6. Before leaving pick up after yourselves. You are not expected to clean the house, but you do need to pick up any toys that were played with and put dishes in the dishwasher & start it. All trash needs to be gathered & left at the back door on the patio.
7. Quiet hours are from 9:30pm-6am daily. Pease keep this in mind while on the back patio.
8. Please water plants if staying longer than one night.
9. Please lock the chickens in their coop at night & open it back up in the morning. Keep pen closed at all times with the chickens inside of it.
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page