Paonia Victorian Farmhouse - Country Setting, Easy Walk to Town
Paonia, CO, United States
- Pets Allowed
Beautiful rambling 100+-year-old fully restored farmhouse in pastoral country setting on a few acres. One of the original homesteads in Paonia. Quintessential rural seclusion with an easy walk to town. Big trees and yard, inviting front porch, wood floors, nice-sized rooms and lots of fresh air and sunshine. One block away from the river and Paonia library, 3 blocks from center of town. Plenty of parking. Pets considered at $20/night/pet. Please inquire at booking.
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Paper towels
- Local guides
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.