Light, airy house steps to Providence
Pawtucket,Rhode Island,United States of America
airbnb$45 - $104
My place is close to farmer's market, Blackstone River, Hope St marketplace and restaurants, 10 minute drive to the West Side, Brown University, RISD, and downtown. It's a great home base for visiting colleges or checking out Providence in the summer. This light, airy apartment is the first floor of a house. It is super cozy and welcoming and includes a back yard with a grape arbor and seating. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- 24-hour check-in
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Self check-in
- Private entrance
4 - Real Bed
- No smoking or parties. Be mindful of your upstairs neighbor, and be kind of the plants (indoors and out!). The kitchen is fully stocked and yours to use, but please be kind to the cast iron pans and use coasters on all surfaces. - There is an air conditioner available for use. The spare room can be used for sleeping with an air mattress, yoga meditation, etc.
More accommodations near Pawtucket
Rentals in Pawtucket
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Good90% - 20 reviews
airbnb90% - 20 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.