The Space The following items are provided in the room:
-1 Queen size bed with cover, quilt and pillows
-Wardrobe with hangers, dressing table and side table
-Clean bath towels and face towels
-40" Samsung TV
-Couch & Blanket
-Bathroom; Toilet, water heater, hand soap, shower cream, shampoo, conditioner, and towel provided
-Kitchen cabinet with induction cooker
-Water boiler with coffee and tea.
-Unlimited Private High Speed Internet / WIFI Guest Access You can access the swimming pool and gym, which are on the same floor as the room. There is also a garden on 31st floor where you can enjoy fresh air and sunny sky. On the ground floor, there is laundry room equipped with washers and dryer machine (pls prepare some coins for usage).
Very Special !! : there is a small balcony only on my floor (6th floor) in the end of walkway. You can enjoy the fresh air and wind there!!!. Interaction with Guests ****There are some important info I would like to inform about my place. My place is kind of very private building for room owner and his friend only, so when you stay here pls follow the instruction below;
1. Avoid to contact with other people, especially, the building staff
2. In case of someone come and talk to you, just tell them you are the room owner friend.
3. Don't mention about payment to stay or Airbnb
Pls note that these are the serious things you have to follow be cause it can affect to your stay. If there are any issue occur from your action that not align to these instruction, it may force me to shut the place down and you have to stay in other places. :((
So, as I already said, Pls follow these instructions :)) ********* The Neighborhood - My Favorite Chicken Rice Restaurant : 30 m (You must try!!! For your breakfast and lunch before 2pm)
- Bang WA BTS Skytrain Station : 50 m
- Some Street foods : 50 m (near the station)
- 24 Hrs Convenience Store (7/11) : 100 m
- Phyathai 3 Hospital (Starbucks inside) : 650 m
- Siam University : 800 m Getting Around My place is located very closed to BTS skytrain (Bang wa Station S12). You can reach the station in no more than 3 minutes. By BTS, you can getting around in BKK easily, it take only;
15 minutes to Sathorn (Business District),
20 minutes to Sala Deang Station (or known as Silom)
30 minutes for Siam Station which you can found a lot of shopping malls there (Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, Siam Square One and Central world)
45 minutes for Thong Lor Station (Night Life District)
If you don't want to getting inside the city, there are some shopping malls around my place too!!. In these shopping mall, you can find lots of restaurants, retail shops, cinema, food court, pharmacy, banks, etc;
- Seacon Bangkae : By free shuttle bus at BangWa BTS station (3 Km, 10 min)
- The Mall Bang Kae : By taxi or driving (8 Km, 25 min), You can take the bus but it will be take much longer time.
- The Mall Tha Phra : By taxi or driving (4 Km, 10 min)
Also, there is a main street in front of my place, so you don't need to worry about getting a taxi. For your information, you can also take Grab or Uber as well, there are in the same range of price. Other Things to Note [From Suvarnabhumi Airport]
You can come to my place by Airport Rail Link Train (Suvarnabhumi Station - Phayathai Station : 30 min) and transfer to BTS Sky train (Phayathai Station (N2) - Bang Wa Station (S12) : 40 min)
[From Don Mueang Airport]
You have to take a taxi to Mo Chit BTS Station (16 Km), and then take the train to Bang Wa Station ( Mo Chit Station (N8) - Bang Wa Station (S12) : 50 min)
There is also Free WI-FI at the lobby area.
This Condo has 24 hour security and CCTV in the building. There is key card access at the main entrance at lift lobby as well as inside the lift to bring you to the desired floor. ...