Yucca Valley,California,United States of America
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
airbnb$69 - $94
The Ranch is only one mile past Pioneertown and Pappy & Harriet's, but still very, very private. You’ll love our tiny cabin because of the starry nights and desert vistas, with unlimited hiking on open land. You can even choose to sleep outside! Our place is best for couples and solo adventurers. The bathroom is private, eighty steps from the cabin (see pictures). You may hear our well go on when the horses, donkeys and goats are drinking. Enjoy your stay!
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Pets live on this property
- Other pet(s)
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Safety card
- Fire extinguisher
- 24-hour check-in
- Private entrance
2 - Futon
- No open fires of any type, please, smoking in designated area only, not inside - This is our well house, you may hear the well when our farm animals are drinking
More accommodations near Yucca Valley
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 170 reviews
airbnb100% - 170 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.