Himmel House Bed and Breakfast/Blair room
Pittsburg,Kansas,United States of America
Himmel House is centrally located in the historic southwest section of Pittsburg, KS. In 1905, Arthur Lanyon built what is now called Himmel House Bed and Breakfast. Once and now again a Pittsburg showplace, our three story home is built of Pittsburg brick and Carthage limestone in Greek Revival architectural style. While a guest at Himmel House, enjoy being just minutes from downtown shopping, dining, and Pittsburg State University. Enjoy a stroll around Playter Lake and feed the ducks at Lakeside Park only a few blocks away. Combining an eclectic blend of the old with all of today's modern conveniences, we'll be sure to make your stay, business or pleasure, one to remember.
- Private yard
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Internet access
- Paper towels
- Local guides
- Soap & Shampoo
- Alarm clock
More accommodations near Pittsburg
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.