Bird of Paradise home Features:
* Panoramic views of Pu'u Wanawana crater, Ha'upu mountain range, Ocean, Rainbows, and Sunrises
* Private Heated Salt-water Pool with gate (82F, UV sterilizer, only 1/10 chlorine compare to a normal pool)
* Walk to Poipu Beach (West- great for sunset, snorkeling, surfing, boogie boarding), Shipwreck Beach (East- great for sunrise and boogie boarding)
* A/C in every bedrooms/living area
* 2 King master suites, 1 Queen, 2 Twin (none of the room is on top or next to each other)
* Convertible queen sofa bed in the living room for 2 children
* Accommodate up to 8 adults and 2 children comfortably
* 2nd king master is in Bungalow suite with separate entrance, private bath/mini-fridge/coffee maker/great mountain views allowing total privacy
* Cable TV in every bedroom, living room
* Wireless Internet and unlimited local & long distance phone calls to USA and Canada
* Beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, coolers, iron&iron board
* Guest can access Poipu Kai Resort's Pool (not heated), hot tub and low rate to tennis courts ($10/day/person)
* 24-hour resort security (for peace of mind)
* Bonus: watching the sunrise in the morning and green parrots on the palm trees in the evening on our large lanai
* Contact Ning Gulari @ 734-223-2209 for more information
Availability 2018: May 27-June 1, June 16 -21, June 28-July 2, and September on.
Bird of Paradise home is located on the rim of a dormant crater. This house sits high and is positioned perfectly to take advantage of the panoramic views of Pu'u Wanawana crater and Ha'upu mountain range, Pacific, rainbows, and sunrises. This home is one of the highest and largest (5000 sq ft living area) house in Poipu Kai Resort. You can walk to Poipu Bay golf course (PGA grand slam), Poipu Beach (voted the best beach in the USA!), Brennecke's Beach, Turtle Cove and Shipwreck Beach within 5-10 minute pleasant walk through the green belts of Poipu resort.
This spacious air-conditioned home is the perfect place to stay for a large family and friend. There are 2 Master Suites + Queen & 2 Twin Bedroom which can accommodate up to 8 people in complete privacy. We provide free high-speed Wireless Internet and unlimited local & long distance phone calls to USA and Canada. Our guests have unlimited access to Poipu Kai Resort's Pool, Jacuzzi and low rate to tennis
This Poipu vacation rental home: Is built on the shoulders of the crater that erupted last in Kauai one million years ago, therefore we get the best views of majestic Pu'u Wanawana crater (another one nearby) and Ha'upu mountain range, distant ocean, rainbow, and sunrise.
The colorful tropical flowers of the hillside and dozens of bird of paradise flowers greet you upon your arrival at this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home. Step inside the expansive living area connected to the lanai and you are surrounded by large picture windows framing swaying coconuts and green mountains, you'll know you are in a tropical paradise. The L shaped design of the home and the huge wraparound lanai encourages relaxing and absorbing the sunshine and the gorgeous views.
The Bird of Paradise Home is set up on two levels with very private bedrooms making it perfect for a large family or two small families with wireless internet throughout.
Poipu Kai Resort Amenities: Enjoy private heated salt water pool at home and the use of the resort swimming pool, hot tub and eight soft and hard tennis court for guests.
You are only a five-ten minute walk away, through the lush green belts of the resort, from the Poipu and Shipwreck beaches and The Poipu Bay golf course, home of the PGA Grand Slam. The resort has 24-hour security for your peace of mind.
Dining and Family Rooms: Large picture windows on all three sides offer majestic views of the mountains, rainbows, and coconuts swaying in the trade winds. The large open living room area of ~1000 square feet easily accommodates large families in comfort. The family room features cable TV, Wireless Internet, books, DVD and stereo radio. Between the spectacular views, beautiful sunrises, rainbows, large lanai, comfortable furnishings and tropical garden, you may not want to go home from this first class vacation home.
Poipu has the best climate and the beaches: On Kauai. The beaches can be enjoyed by toddlers and adults alike. There are wading areas for children and excellent snorkeling for all ages. In addition to watching monk seals and turtles at the beaches, there is an infinite variety of outdoor activities ranging from horseback riding, hiking, kayaking to golf to challenge everyone.
Poipu Shopping Village: Offering a variety of shops, restaurants, and retail stores. A great place to find gifts, art, clothing or groceries. Do not forget to ask about Hawaiian and Tahiti dance show by local Hawaiian every Tuesday and Thursday. - Old Koloa Town has two supermarkets, Sueoka's and Big Save for groceries....