Apart Hotel Turquesa
Potosi, Potosi Department, Bolivia
The apart hotel turquesa is located in the city of potosí - bolivia, a city to preserve buildings of the colonial era, such as: temples, museums and have the colossus sentry cerro de plata, among other attractions, is considered city museum, by therefore holds the title cultural and natural heritage of mankind. The Turquesa hotel is located in the Area of "San Clemente" (low City Area). A two and a half blocks from the former Land Bus Terminal Potosí, where now depart and / or arrive buses Salar de Uyuni.
Booking.com is the biggest site in the world for booking a hotel. They negotiate some of the best prices from their hoteliers. Almost all of their inventory is pay-at-the-counter, which also means you can cancel without repercussion. Their site is not the prettiest but it is designed to make it easy and tempting to book right away.
Calle Enrique Viaña Nº 106
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.