The Whych House
Providence, RI, United States
Stand-alone garden apartment with a queen bed, gas fireplace, full bathroom, and kitchenette (everything but a stove). Natural stone walls / exposed wood beam ceiling. Full stereo with a good selection of old vinyl. Washer/Dryer. Parking lot provided *Park on the right side of the driveway.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
3 - Real Bed
If you want to bring your dog, let me know and we'll talk
Providence, RI 02906, United States
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 68 reviews
airbnb100% - 68 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.