Seaside Cottage and Clam Bake Adventure
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada
A short trip from Vancouver, an adventure awaits. A weekend to rejuvenate you or a group of friends. To fill your heart and your belly. Pkg includes: 2 queen bed cottage, outdoor covered kitchen & shower, all utensils, linens etc. An excursion to local farm or market to pick up picnic supplies. An afternoon tour of Lasqueti's 8000 year ancient history, followed by a beach walk, marine identification and shell fish harvest. Finished with a clam bake and oyster roast picnic right on the beach.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Indoor fireplace
- Suitable for events
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
4 - Real Bed
Weldon Road, Lasqueti Island, BC V0R 2J0, Canada
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.