I have a beautiful house in a safe and quite neighbourhood. The house is in a Delhi residential area where you have access to everything. There is a cooking and cleaning woman in the house if you wish to eat at home. The house is perfect for someone with an interest in yoga, meditation and vegetarian eating. So if you are arriving to Delhi for the first time and want to have a safe place to stay, avoiding all the hassle of looking for a hotel, then THIS IS FOR YOU. You can have the house to yourself or you can just take the guest room. You are welcome to experience the Indian hospitality and have a good start.
About the property
1. This room is in a 2 bed rooms flat with a front balcony (which has a Bonsai Garden) and private bath room for each room.
2. Big living room.
3. A real kitchen.
4. No problem of Water, Electricity or Transportation(URL HIDDEN)
5. Parking space available.
Guest will have access to wifi, kitchen and everything which is in the house, a big library of books and blu-ray movies are also accessible.Interaction with Guests
Your host is very friendly and meditative, and works with a travel company as a PR Head,I will be reachable and available when the guest needs me for anything.The Neighborhood
The neighbourhood is quiet and without traffic. The area is excellent in terms of security as there are CCTV (security) cameras installed everywhere in the streets, parking lots etc. All kinds of Street Food, Restaurants and several Malls are available at a walking distance.Getting Around
Attractions and Distance
1. 15 to 20 minutes from the heart of Delhi through Metro (Connaught Place).
2. 25 minutes from India Gate and the House of the President.
3. Tilak Nagar, a big garments market wherein you can bargain, is nearby.
4. Moti Nagar, old market which gives you a glimpse of real india
4. The airport is 25-40 minutes away depending on the traffic
5. New Delhi Railway Station is 25 to 40 minutes depending on the traffic
6. Kirti Nagar metro station is very close, around 1 Km.
7. Excellent Bus connectivity to all parts of Delhi.
8. Auto rickshaw stand is at a 2 minutes’ walk.
Other Things to Note
Check-in - 12:00 PM
Check-out - 10:00 AM
- Clean and Comfortable be(URL HIDDEN)Air-Conditioned room
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Digital TV in living roo(URL HIDDEN)
- Clean kitchen with all utensils needed for cookin(URL HIDDEN)Refrigerator
- 24 Hrs water supply (hot during winters)
- Car rentals can be arranged
- We can also do your laundry for reasonable rates
- Free parking
1. International electricity adapter
(website hidden) guides (Lonely Planet, Routard)
4.Delhi Metro Rail Pass
5.Smoking allowed in the balcony
Unique Specialty & Services
1. This place is unique as it is filled with positive vibes and a sense of serenity.
2. The cheap and safe way to come to our house is to take a government pre-paid taxi which should cost you around ₹400.
3. I am personally there to advise on your travel plan.
Guest will have access to WiFi, Kitchen and everything which is in the house. A big library of books and a vivid collection of Blu-Ray movies are also accessible.
Interaction with Guests
Your host is very friendly and meditative, and works with a travel company as a PR Head. I will be reachable and available when the guest needs me for anything.
I will keep in touch with you from the very first message on AirBnB till your visit, making sure you have a pleasant stay. People come in here as guests and leave as friends, keeping in contact even after their departure. I will look forward to hosting you and your family & friends at the Buddha House ☺