Open and inviting first floor accomodation
Rockland,Maine,United States of America
- Pets Allowed
airbnb$90 - $155
My place is small and simple. It is a 5 minute walk to the city center, or a ten minute walk to Sandy Beach and the Children's Museum. I love my place because of it's character in all its imperfections. It is quirky but quaint. If you appreciate simplicity I think you will love it too. It is comfortable, affordable and secure. The neighborhood is friendly and safe. The upstairs is the home owners space but the downstairs is all yours.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking on Premises
- Pets Allowed
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Suitable for Events
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
2 - Futon
- Respect the property and the neighbors.
Thomaston Street, Rockland, ME 04841, United States
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Nice80% - 4 reviews
airbnb80% - 4 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.