Centrally located three storey terraced house.
Cosy, tasteful decor which has proved very popular with all my guests so far.Guest Access
You'll have exclusive use of a double room, bathroom, lounge and kitchen. So basically you'll have the place to yourself! Unlimited wi fi available, plus tea coffee, cereal etc.Interaction with Guests
The key is held in a safe and I will send you the combination shortly before you arrive. I'll be nearby if you need any assistance during your stay.The Neighborhood
Located in one of Salisbury's exquisite mediaeval chequers. A stone's throw from pubs, restaurants and the Arts Centre, City Hall and Playhouse Theatre.Getting Around
Two minutes walk from all the major bus stops. Ten minutes to the station or £5 in a taxi. There is a car park directly opposite the house. It charges from 0800 to 1800 Mon to Sat and has a 3 hour maximum limit. On Sundays you can park all day for £1.70 or for free in residents' bays. There is also a multi storey 2 minutes a day where you can park all day. Visitors permits for zone E parking are also available upon request.
- Wireless Internet
- Paid parking off premises
- Smoke detector
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page