Weekend at Bernie's in Beautiful Sapelo Island, Ga, USA
This wonderful rustic cottage is a great place to get away. Tucked back in the beautiful Sapelo Island forest just minutes from the beach. Our home is in a very private location being away from any main roads. We have a wonderful 14' deck that wraps the house to sit out and enjoy the island breeze and listen to the ocean waves. The home was built in 2005 and has modern appliances and bathrooms. There is satellite TV, WI-FI and a land line phone. Since pictures were taken, there are now new flat screen smart TVs in the house as well.There is a passenger van included in the rental! It's nothing too fancy but it gets you around the island.
There is no grocery store on the island. All groceries must be purchased prior to taking the ferry over from Meridian.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page