New Listing! 'Botel House' Spacious & Appealing 4BR Savannah House w/Wifi, Screened-In Porch & Wraparound deck! Great Location - Close to Fishing, Swimming, Boating & More! Walk to the Historic Botel!
- Swimming Pool
Your stay in beautiful southern Tennessee will reach new levels of enjoyment at this excellent 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home. With room for 14, delightful views, and easy access to recreation, this house has everything you need!
Situated on the banks of the Tennessee River, this fantastic abode provides both phenomenal at-home comforts and a convenient location near the best attractions. As soon as you arrive, you’ll feel right at home within the astounding 3,000 square foot structure, comprised of handsome wood and dazzling stone architecture that add a historic charm to the property. The interior is equally appealing, outfitted with wood paneling and tasteful decor throughout. Additionally, everything you’ll need to feel completely at ease is here, such as central heating, air conditioning, laundry machines, and wireless internet access to keep you connected.
Look forward to spending restful mornings on the screened-in porch with a warm cup of coffee in your hand, enjoying calming views of the Tennessee River in the distance. Spend the day admiring the seemingly endless nature in the area, then return home to unwind in the inviting living room. The full kitchen will give you the ability to concoct your favorite home-cooked meals to be savored at the lovely dining table. If you simply can’t get enough of the outdoors, dine al fresco on the spacious deck. Later, cuddle up in front of the flat screen TV to watch a movie with your loved ones before drifting off to sleep in the enticing king-sized bed in the master bedroom.
In addition to splendid amenities and comforts, your stay here comes with complimentary access to all that The Historic Botel has to offer as well. This means unrestricted access to the boat ramp, swimming pool, and much more!
As comfortable and welcoming as the home may be, its most attractive feature is its outstanding location! Stop by The Historic Botel, a wooden boat from the 1930’s that has been renovated into a hotel with bar and restaurant, sure to provide a memorable night out in addition to a delectable meal. From here, you’ll be in the perfect spot to partake in hours of fun on the Tennessee River, from fishing and swimming to taking your boat for a cruise. You’ll also be near popular attractions, such as Pickwick Lake Park and the Shiloh National Military Park. Come see what this remarkable Savannah vacation rental house has in store for you!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, laundry machines, screened-in porch, wraparound deck, flat screen TV, and wireless internet access
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the Tennessee River
- Terrific location - Close to fishing, swimming, boating, dining, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed, Full-sized Bed, Twin-sized Pullout Daybed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75/pet/stay fee (max 2 dogs allowed, no cats
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page