Close to Monticello, Wineries and the James River, Beautiful Private Setting.
AFFORDABLE ARTIST MOUNTAIN RETREAT
Enjoy this peaceful and serene artist escape in the heart of Virginia’s wine country.
Get inspired. Tour Thomas Jefferson’s home and estate, Monticello, visit one of the many award winning local wineries, go tubing down the James River or hike the trails at Shenandoah National Park.
Stay in our comfortable guesthouse located above our garage/artist studio. Property includes two bedrooms, one bath, living room and full kitchen as well as a washer/dryer for your convenience. Trundle bed in second bedroom and sleeper sofa available for extra travelers.
Feel free to walk any of our 35 acres including our own vineyard and cozy up in the evening at the fire pit covered in a blanket of stars.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page