Walk to Lake. Train to Boston/Prov.
Sharon is beautiful in the summer. It was started as a vacation town. We are 5 minutes walk to a beautiful lake. 3 minutes walk to a forrest with exercise paths. 2 Parks within walking distance. If you are looking for a place that is close enough to Boston and Providence but still beautiful and relaxed, then this is the spot. This home is one of America's greenest homes. The AC and all electricity is covered by Solar Panels.Guest Access
House. Beautiful Backyard. Car and Van can be discussed.Interaction with Guests
Our guests will be welcomed, and we will be available by phone for guests' needs.The Neighborhood
Family Neighborhood. Quiet. Amazing 4th of July community gathering at lake. Wednesday night concerts at the lake.Getting Around
Great commuter train 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk from house.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Hot tub
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page