Jakhoo Hill B&B: The Forest Road Cabin
Jakhoo Hill Bed and Breakfast is walking distance (about half a mile) from the city center, The Ridge and The Mall Road. The apartment is located on the highest of the seven hills of Shimla city.The Neighborhood
Walker's Paradise Walk down the steep Highland Road to the Ridge and the Mall via Rothney Castle or climb up the old Inspection Path through the forest, all the way up till the last spur overlooking Sanjauli, and spot the Choor peak. There are plenty of walks all around this area, which is mostly a no - vehicle - zone, with many grades to choose from. Venture out on your own or take one of our guides along. The famous Jakhoo temple dedicated to Shree Hanuman, with his 108 ft. tall statue is a 10 minute steep climb from our place. The pathway is infested with plenty of monkeys. Do take along one of our signature walking sticks to ward off these bothersome creatures and enjoy the views from the highest point in Shimla.
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page