Sidmouth,England - United Kingdom
Basic Address Info
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.
- Excellent2br CottageExcellent"DescriptionTopaz cottage is a Grade II listed late 18th century character cottage in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty situated in a picture postcard setting in the prettiest location in the heart of the village of Sidbury. In a location away from the busy main road down a quiet lane with the river Sid running past the row of 3 cottages it makes for a perfect setting to relax and enjoy. With cosy sofas, inglenook fireplace, oak beams,...Additional infoBedrooms:2Bathrooms:1Overall Score: Excellent100%
- 2br Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Sleeps
Descriptionâ¦ 1Â½ miles from Sidbury, in beautiful rolling farmland and 170 yards of tarmac farm track from the road, an âupside downâ cottage neatly converted from a dairy. Help on the neighbouring farm (by arrangement). To the sides, an enclosed terrace and rough lawned garden (table/chairs). Glazed door to small hall. Upstairs, open-plan living/dining/kitchen (slimline dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, freezer, fridge, electric cooker) with woodburner, TV/DVD,...AmenitiesParkingPets OKWifiAdditional infoBedrooms:2Sleeps:4Bathrooms:2
- Pets OK,
- Description"The Garden Suite" is a self-contained unit, within our bungalow with it's own access comprising of one double room with lounge, one twin and a bathroom. I have made it suitable for children. There is parking outside. Each room has a television with hairdryer, ironing board and iron. I supply a full continental breakfast with hams, cheeses, fruit, yogurts, croissants etc. There is a veranda that you can have refreshments etc if the weather allows. I love gardening...AmenitiesWifiParkingAdditional infoBedrooms:1Sleeps:4Bathrooms:1
- Excellent2br CottageExcellent"DescriptionFound high above the Jurassic Coastline on our Stoneleigh Village resort, Marigold is a brand new two bedroom bungalow with an impressive décor throughout. Thanks to the open plan design of the living, kitchen and dining space, Marigold has a spacious feel that makes it perfect for relaxing as a family. The living space makes a welcoming spot to gather the group after a busy day wandering the Jurassic Coastline, and when it comes to those hearty homemade meals, the kitchen...Additional infoBedrooms:2Bathrooms:1Overall Score: Excellent100%
- Nice"DescriptionWithin 1 mile of Sidmouth, Grebe forms one of three characterful cottages that have been carefully converted from a range of barns to provide high quality holiday accommodation. Bulverton was originally part of the Manor of Sidmouth, once owned by the Monks of St Michael. Sheldrake cottage was originally an 18th century corn mill, while Grebe and Pintail cottages formed part of the early Victorian farm buildings.Adjacent to the owner's delightful home, the cottage enjoy a south facing aspect, having...AmenitiesPets OKAdditional infoBedrooms:2Bathrooms:1Overall Score: Nice80%
- Excellent"starting atMore Info
$54 - $88DescriptionThe Space You are quite private with your own access through our garden so can come and go as you like. We can't see you and you can't see us. The Studio was purpose built about 6 years ago and is well insulated, double glazed with a large sliding door and is cedar clad. It has oak flooring and is completely self contained with a small decked area to the front. The Studio measures about 4x6 meters and is 2.10 m...AmenitiesWifiAdditional infoSleeps:2Bathrooms:1Overall Score: Excellent100%